Podcast 01 - Pat Bossman on DB2 Stats
This MP3 file is 5MB large. It is suggested that you "right-click" and save the MP3 file rather than playing it directly from the hosting website
This podcast is a conversation with Pat Bossman, IBM DB2 developer|
DB2 for z/OS Query Optimization, Silicon Valley Lab
- The importance of statistics to a well running query
- The affect of changing statistics on access path selection
- Is Version 8 more sensitive to statistics?
- RUNSTATS keyword importance; which are better
- Statistics Advisor overview
- Statistics Advisor setup
- A preview of what "might" be coming next in DB2 as it relates to stats
Recorded December 20, 2006 - 7:30 AM CT|
Click Here for My DB2 for z/OS Blog on ITtoolbox
Copyright © 2007 - William J. Favero
All rights reserved.